Accounts of Judicial Deposit and Consignment.
Both deposits and judicial appropriations are those that are at the disposal of the bodies of the Administration of Justice in the field of judicial proceedings.
Specifically, are judicial deposits:
- Those guarantees are in compliance, bonds, sureties or other procedural requirements established by law.
- Those made as a result of the intervention, seizure the seizure of metallic currency, banknotes, bank check or realizable values, carried out by the Security Forces, by Customs Surveillance or any other public official, being made available to the competent judicial authority.
- Any income or insurance undertaken as a consequence of the seizure of assets and the amounts that may be found during their prosecution.
They judicial appropriations:
- Those performed voluntarily or forcibly running bearing securities enforceable.
- Those made by the liberatory purposes required to pay an amount, or other legally established cases.
Who can apply / submit.
Citizens, being part of a judicial proceeding, be paid by bonds (e.g., to avoid prison or secure certain types of responsibilities), make deposits (resorting to judicial decisions) or pay fines imposed by the courts.
- Any citizen who, still not a party to a lawsuit, want to perform certain actions with relevant procedural, and is involved in a court auction.
- The employer in the case of unfair dismissal, when opting for compensation instead of reinstating the dismissed worker, and in order to make available to it the compensation.
- Those people who owe an amount to another, to the refusal to receive payment.
- Those persons or entities that receive a garnishment order or, if, retention and subsequent provision by order of a court.
- Generally, any person receiving a judicial communication available to the court a certain amount.
- The Attorneys of the Courts can proceed to the entrance of these deposits or appropriations on behalf of our constituents, we have always been provisioned conveniently.
How to apply / submit
Deposits and judicial appropriations are made through income amounts in a “Account Deposits and Consignments” open in the financial institution designated by the Ministry of Justice. The financial institution is currently designated Banesto.
The entry can be done only in two ways:
A) Person at any office of Banesto (or collaborating institution in the absence of Banesto office in the courthouse square):
The entry must be accompanied by a form (“Deposit Slip”) that may be requested at the office or in court. This form must contain the mandatory judicial or name, if, the Joint Procedure mandating income and, at least, The following data: corporate name of who made the entry and the person on whose behalf is made, Tax identification number and address of the payer, amount of the transaction reflected in words and figures, concept which performs the same, transaction date and the complete account code file on which to perform this.
The 16 digits for the procedure to be supplied by the court necessarily; as it thinks it can deliver the form “Deposit Slip” already completed. Failing, Banesto's office can assist in obtaining such receipt of completed.
You must keep carefully the copy of the deposit slip duly stamped and certified by the bank since it is the only proof of income that will be issued and due in case of error or discrepancy.
The entry may be made:
The coins are permissible: el EURO (EUR) or any convertible currency following Euro: Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Danish Crown (DKK), Pound (GBP), Yen Japonés (JPY), Norwegian Krone (Probably), Swedish Krona (SEK) , U.S. Dollar (USD) and Moroccan Dirhams (MAD).
If you have an account at Banesto, may apply for admission directly from your account without a refund prior to.
A.2) BY CHEQUE:
You can make the deposit by bank check or certified check.
The check will be in the name of the court or tribunal which has ordered the pets ingreso.También checks payable to the bank (Banesto).
No bearer checks accepted, checks or checking accounts, or checks issued abroad (whatever issue currency) even if EU countries. Just be valid or shaped bank checks denominated in EUR (Euros) and issued by entities established in Spain and participants of the National Compensation.
B) BY BANK TRANSFER:
B.1) You can make the deposit by bank transfer from an account opened in any bank other than Banesto. This has to follow all the steps below:
Issue the transfer to the bank account of 20 digits (CCC) following:
In the PAYER, state the name or trade name of the person or entity required to make a deposit, and NIF / CIF thereof.
In the BENEFICIARY, shall identify the court or tribunal ordering the income.
In the field REMARKS OR TRANSFER CONCEPT, shall contain the 16 digits corresponding to Procedure.
- VERY IMPORTANT: These 16 digits for the procedure must be recorded in a single block. It is important that this block 16 This separate digits of what is put in the rest of the field by spaces.
- If these are not recorded or written sixteen digits incorrectly, transfer will be repelled by impossibility of identification of the court record and will be returned to origin.
- You can view the entry form, and the structure and origin of 16 digits in the following link:
- Regarding the keys of certain litigation, check this link.
- Example 1 (VALID):
2435000005023498 (May rent-03 C / 4.3 º -1 ª Carmen) Camposanto Beatriz Beltran
2435-0000-05-0234-98 (May rent-03 C / 4.3 º -1 ª Carmen) Camposanto Beatriz Beltran
- Example 2 (INVALID):
2435000005023498(May rent-03 C / 4.3 º -1 ª Carmen) Camposanto Beatriz Beltran
2435-0000-05-Percent.0234-98 (May rent-03 C / 4.3 º -1 ª Carmen) Camposanto Beatriz Beltran
B.2) If you have an account at Banesto, and want to transfer from her, can use the Electronic Banking Internet Banesto (www.banesto.es , penalty will be “Judicial Appropriation”, found in the main section “Solutions”), and record 16 digits for the procedure which make the deposit, and the concept thereof, getting immediate entry into the court account 24 hours per day without queuing at the office or delay. You can contact the company for operational details.
B.3) For large companies, Insurers, etc., are advised to contact the bank as it has defined a process to facilitate the massive transfers (inspired Notebook 34 the AEB).
- Chart of Accounts Deposits and Consignments judicial.
It provides a table with updated data on the Deposit and Consignment Accounts Trial. It contains data from the courts and offices of the bank that manage these accounts. The data of the judiciary are the digits of the account of each court (four digits), and the status of the same: high (It can make deposits and collect payback Commandments) and blocked (in this state revenues are not supported but charging Return Commandments).
Updates to day 08/08/12, Source: Ministry of Justice.