TARIFF OF RIGHTS ATTORNEYS OF COURTS
Action before it civil order
SECTION 1. ª Y JUICIOS declarative common provisions
Article 1. Tabla general.
1. In all kinds of Procedures of amount determined pursuant to the Law of Civil Procedure, unless specific provisions regulating perception su, Attorney devengará he sus derechos pursuant to the Next range:
2. For each 6.010,12 euros fraction in excess of 601.012,10 euros if devengarán 11,24 euros.
3. In aquellos Procedures in them that you can sign in determined, in the Hague if the amount determined, sustanciación it during the Procedure, what matters Objeto TengAn by quantifying the likely economic, y aquellos in Teng fijado express a particular concept of perception derechos in this tariff, Attorney accrue the amount of 260 euros.
4. In an ordinary trial, each receive an intervener Attorney 10 percent over those duties set earlier in this article.
Article 2. Determining the amount.
The disputed amount shall be adjusted as provided in Articles 251 and 252 of the Civil Procedure Act, and applied customs duties in the following terms:
a) The attorney shall bear its rights under the principal claimed in demand, to which he added the amounts claimed for ordinary and default interest up, and amplifications and others who are interested or are on execution.
b) In counterclaims and accruals, corresponding rights accrue in accordance with the amount, regardless of the demand for primary.
c) In the process accumulations accrued rights attorney in the amount of shares exercised by him or which he exercised against.
d) In proceedings governed by legislation and urban leases apply Article 1, with reduced 20 percent in cases of leases.
and) In proceedings on leases subject to special legislation and urban leases, unless aimed at the claim amounts, in which they will be the amount of the claimed, the amount will be the amount of annual income tripled.
F) In the judgments of eviction for non-payment will accrue half of the rights under this Article, with a minimum of perceived 30 euros.
g) In precarious trials, either rural or urban, shall be collected from the time of submission of the claim or defense to it the sum of 130 euros. In trials of withdrawal, will be the value of the property.
h) The attorney appearing in any kind of procedure for the sole purpose of accepting the petition shall bear the 25 percent of the rights deriving from the application of Article 1.
i) When demand was declared inadmissible, Attorney accrue the 25 percent of the rights resulting from applying the article1.
j) In cases of withdrawal, resignation or transaction, Attorney accrue the 70 percent of the rights resulting from applying the article1, if it occurs before the trial.
k) In any proceedings in which the attorney is later creditor persone, accrue on the 25 percent of the rights deriving from the application of Article 1, based on the amount of your credit.
l) In the third party with domain will apply as the basis for calculating the value of the property rights claimed.
In the best third party with rights apply as the basis for calculating the amount of credit rights of intervenor.
Article 3. Competition, accumulation, challenge, nullity and rebuilding cars.
By processing the question of jurisdiction, Process accumulation, challenge, incidents and reconstruction actions nullity of car, Attorney accrue the amount of 37,15 euros.
Article 4. Preliminary proceedings.
The attorney, by the application of any preliminary measure, accrue the amount of 37,15 euros.
Article 5. Taxation of costs, payment of interest and other incidents.
1. For any application for taxation of costs, or intervention in it, Each attorney will receive the amount of 22,29 euros.
2. In challenging items by excessive, each attorney accrue the amount of 37,15 euros.
3. The challenge of items for each attorney undue accrue the amount of 37,15 euros.
4. For the payment of interest, each intervening attorney receive the amount of 22,29 euros.
SECTION 2. ª SPECIAL PROCESSES
Article 6. Processes on capacity, affiliation and lower.
1. In the processes that relate to affiliation, paternity, maternity and other aimed marital status and condition of the people, así como en los de incapacitación y declaración de prodigalidad, el procurador percibirá la cantidad de 89,16 euros.
2. The attorney, en los procesos de oposición a las resoluciones administrativas en materia de protección de menores y en los procesos sobre adopción, percibirá la cantidad de 74,30 euros.
Article 7. Procesos matrimoniales y de familia.
a) Procesos matrimoniales de mutuo acuerdo.
1.º En los procesos de separación de mutuo acuerdo, o con el consentimiento del cónyuge, Attorney accrue the amount of 37,15 euros. En los procesos de divorcio de mutuo acuerdo, o con el consentimiento del cónyuge, el procurador devengará la suma de 52,01 euros.
2.º Además, el procurador devengará los derechos que resulten de aplicar el artículo 1 del presente arancel si se aprobara la petición de alimentos, de pensión compensatoria o de ambas, tomando como base para fijar la cuantía una anualidad.
3.º Asimismo, por la liquidación del régimen económico matrimonial, se aplicará el 25 percent of the rights deriving from the application of Article 1, tomando como base la cuantía del activo de los bienes liquidados.
b) Medidas provisionales.
Por la solicitud o intervención en medidas provisionales, cada procurador devengará 52,01 euros.
c) Procesos matrimoniales contenciosos.
1.º En el procedimiento de separación contenciosos, cada procurador devengará la cantidad de 59,44 euros. En los procesos de divorcio y nulidad contenciosos, Attorney accrue the amount of 74,30 euros.
2.º Además, el procurador devengará lo establecido en el artículo 1 por la petición de alimentos, de pensión compensatoria o de ambas, tomando como base una anualidad. La solicitud de litis expensas devengará los derechos fijados en el artículo 1, tomando como base la cuantía que se fije.
3.º Asimismo, por la intervención en la disolución del régimen de gananciales se aplicará el 25 percent of the rights resulting from applying Article scale 1, tomando como base la cuantía del activo de los bienes.
4.º Por la liquidación del régimen económico matrimonial, se aplicará el 50 percent of the rights resulting from applying Article scale 1, tomando como base la cuantía del activo de los bienes.
d) Modificación de medidas.
1.º For the processing or modifying intervention nonpecuniary definitive measures, cada procurador devengará los mismos derechos que correspondan al procedimiento que se trate modificar.
2.º Por la modificación de medidas definitivas pecuniarias, cada procurador devengará sus derechos aplicando la escala del artículo 1, tomando como base la diferencia de la anualidad reconocida y la que se pretenda obtener.
3.º Por la solicitud de medidas de los progenitores no cónyuges, Each attorney will receive the amount of 60 euros. Si además se formulara petición de alimentos, se percibirán los derechos conforme a lo establecido en el artículo 1, tomando como base para el cálculo una anualidad.
and) Ejecución de obligaciones.
1.º Por la solicitud de cumplimiento de obligaciones pecuniarias, cada procurador percibirá sus derechos aplicando el 50 por ciento de los derechos que resulten de aplicar la escala del artículo1, tomando como base la cantidad reclamada con un mínimo de 30 euros.
2.º Por la solicitud de cumplimiento de obligaciones no pecuniarias, cada procurador devengará la cantidad de 30 euros.
F) Ejecución de efectos civiles.
Por la ejecución de los efectos civiles de sentencias de separación, divorcio o nulidad de matrimonio, Each attorney will receive the amount of 44,58 euros.
Article 8. Judicial Division of wealth.
1. In trials of intestacy and procedure for the division of the inheritance, estate and the award of property to several people who are called names without designation, shall accrue on the 75 percent of the rights resulting from applying Article scale 1, based on the amount of the estate.
2. If it arose the inclusion or exclusion of goods, apply, also, Item scale 1, based on the value of the goods in question.
Article 9. Procedimiento monitorio.
1. El procurador devengará por el conjunto de su intervención en el proceso monitorio la cantidad de 35 euros, salvo que sea de aplicación lo dispuesto en el apartado siguiente.
2. Si en esta fase se obtuviese el cobro de lo reclamado, se percibirá únicamente, the 25 por ciento de los derechos fijados en el artículo1, con un mínimo de 35 euros.
3. Si hubiera oposición o ejecución, se aplicará lo dispuesto en los artículos 1 and 26, respectively.
Article 10. Judgment exchange.
1. In exchange procedures, Attorney perceive each corresponding rights under Article 1, and the amount is determined by the sum of the principal, interest and costs, why execution is dispatched.
2. If execution is refused, shall accrue on the 25 percent of the rights that correspond to the scale of article 1.
3. In cases of conflict, each receive an intervener Attorney 10 por ciento adicional de los derechos fijados en el artículo1.
4. If the debtor would satisfy the amount of the claim for principal, interest and costs within 10 days from the occurrence of the payment order, Attorney perceive only 70 percent of the rights set forth in Article 1.
Article 11. Títulos nobiliarios.
En los procesos que versen sobre títulos nobiliarios o cualquier otro derecho de índole análoga, los derechos a percibir serán de 668,77 euros.
Article 12. Foreclosures.
1. In the processes handled under the provisions of Article 41 of the Mortgage Law, each attorney shall earn the 75 percent of the rights deriving from the application of Article 1, basis for calculating their rights of property value subject to enforcement.
2. In the mortgage shares exercised pursuant to the provisions of Articles 129 and following of the Mortgage Law and the ship mortgage, Each attorney will receive the rights as provided in this tariff to enforcement proceedings non-judicial monetary securities.
3. In summary proceedings Act chattel mortgage and pledge without displacement, be perceived rights set out in Article 1.
4. On the other processes of the Mortgage Law, except on proof of ownership, be collected 27,86 euros and, if any opposition, 55,73 euros.
5. In domain records referred to in Article 201 of the Mortgage Law, and those referred to in Article 313 of its rules, will accrue, on the value of the property or real rights, third of the rights to which scale application of Article 1.
6. The provisions of this Article shall apply without prejudice to Article 26.6.a) the b).
Article 13. Patentes, marcas, propiedad industrial, intelectual, publicidad y competencia desleal.
1. En los procesos por violación de patentes y en los que se pretenda la declaración de patentes, and in the process of cessation of illicit activity in which the injunction exercise in intellectual property, event shall the sum of 297,24 euros, regardless of the rights that apply for the compensation action if.
2. For rectification processes in advertising and in which the injunction exercise, el procurador devengará la suma de 297,24 euros.
3. For the remaining processes regarding illegal advertising, the attorney will receive the sum of 371,54 euros.
4. For processes that do not have a specific amount in unfair competition, el procurador devengará la suma de 334,38 euros.
Article 14. Corporations.
1. In the process of challenging corporate resolutions of corporations and other corporations and cooperatives, cada procurador devengará los derechos que le correspondan conforme al artículo 1. En los procesos de revisión de acuerdos de sociedades cooperativas la cantidad resultante se reducirá en un 25 percent.
2. Si se solicitase la suspensión del acuerdo impugnado, se devengará además la cantidad de 36 euros.
3. En la solicitud de convocatoria de junta general cada procurador percibirá la cantidad de 45 euros.
Article 15. Arbitraje.
1. En el procedimiento de formalización judicial de arbitraje seguido conforme a lo dispuesto en la legislación vigente sobre arbitraje, cada procurador devengará la suma de 89,16 euros.
2. En los supuestos de auxilio jurisdiccional previstos en la legislación sobre arbitraje, los derechos ascenderán a 37,15 euros.
Article 16. Habilitación de fondos y reclamación de cuentas del artículo 34 Act 1/2000, of 7 January, de Enjuiciamiento Civil.
Por la solicitud de habilitación de fondos y reclamación de cuentas el procurador percibirá la cantidad de 18,57 euros, sin perjuicio de los derechos que correspondan por la ejecución y la vía de apremio.
Article 17. Justicia gratuita.
Por la impugnación de la resolución por la que se concede o deniega la justicia gratuita, cada procurador interviniente devengará la cantidad de 30 euros.
SECCIÓN 3.ª JUICIOS CONCURSALES
Article 18. Base reguladora.
En los procedimientos sobre concurso servirán de base para regular los derechos que se devenguen, salvo que específicamente se disponga otra cosa, el pasivo resultante de la lista definitiva de acreedores presentada por la administración concursal.
Article 19. Cuantificación.
El procurador que inste el concurso, ya sea necesario o voluntario, devengará los derechos que le correspondan conforme a la siguiente escala:
For each 6.010,12 euros fraction in excess of 601.012,10 euros, el procurador devengará 16,52 euros.
Article 20. Percepción por secciones.
La percepción de los derechos se regirá por las reglas siguientes:
a) The 50 por ciento de los derechos asignados corresponderá a la sección primera.
b) El otro 50 por ciento de los derechos corresponderá a las cinco secciones restantes, a razón de un 10 por ciento por cada sección
Article 21. Otros supuestos de devengo.
1. Si se denegase la admisión del concurso, el procurador que la instó percibirá el 25 por ciento de los derechos fijados en el artículo 19.
2. El procurador que represente a uno o a varios acreedores devengará, por cada uno de ellos, la mitad de los derechos establecidos en el artículo 19, based on the amount of credits each representing.
3. The attorney for the administration of the contest will earn the 25 por ciento de los derechos fijados en el artículo 19, basis for calculating total liabilities. Equal rights receive the attorney of the bankrupt, when it is not urging the contest.
4. For every attendance at meetings to be held in the, Attorney perceive 33,44 euros.
5. For the procedures to be processed during the contest according to the rules established for the incident bankruptcy and have clearly differentiated itself amount of the liabilities of the contest, Attorney accrue rights to intervene under Article scale 1 Tariff. If it were possible to determine the amount of these incidents or confound the passive mass, will be as provided in paragraph 3 Item 1 Tariff for trials of undetermined amount. In any case, promoted incidents against creditors listed as undetermined amount minutarán
Article 22 . (Repealed by R.D. 1/2006, of 13 January and moved to the new art. 26.to)
Article 23. (Repealed by R.D. 1/2006, of 13 January)
SECTION 4. ª INCIDENTS AND APPROPRIATIONS
Article 24. Incidents.
1. For deposit removal application, the presentation of documents outside of term test, But rise and cancellation, determining amount, transfer auction, subrogation rights and withdrawal, Attorney accrue the amount of 22,29 euros for each of the incidents.
2. By the application of measures designed to ensure the outcome of the procedure, test as early performances, however notations of any public record, and its extensions, opposition to the embargo by third, withholding of wages, balances, liens and claims increases, and embargoes in absentia, Attorney accrue the amount of 37,15 euros for each of the incidents.
3. For the equity research activities that had been carried, Attorney accrue the amount of 30 euros.
Article 25. Appropriation.
1. By the appropriation, formation and removal of guarantees, deposits and return injunctions, public purposes, shares or securities, Attorney perceive, por cada uno de ellos, rights according to the following scale:
For each 6.010,12 euros or fraction, 1,25 euros.
2. By the constitution and withdrawal of cash deposits shall accrue corresponding rights under the previous scale reduced by 15 percent.
Section 5. ª ENFORCEMENT AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES
Article 26. Execution.
1. In enforcement proceedings regulated in this chapter the amount is determined by the sum of the principal plus interest and costs for which execution is dispatched.
2. By the application or office executive and enforcement of final decisions, Attorney perceived rights that apply as provided in Article 1.
If you initiate the means for collection perceive the attorney the 50 percent of the rights resulting from applying article1 to completion.
3. For the processing of executive demand titles nonjudicial Attorney perceive the rights granted to you under Article 1, from the filing of the complaint until the start of the means for collection.
Once started enforced recovery, to completion, perceive the 50 percent more of the rights deriving from the application of Article 1. In the case of mortgaged or pledged assets will perceive Attorney 75 percent of the rights resulting from applying Article scale 1, basis for the calculation of the rights claimed responsibility of each independent property.
In case of opposition rights will increase a 25 percent of those resulting from applying the scale Item 1.
If the refusal of the office of the execution shall be charged 15 percent of the rights resulting from applying Article scale 1.
4. In executions aimed at delivering movable, delivery generic thing or indeterminate, well as obligations to do and not do, Attorney verbal judgments levied on the sum of 18,57 euros, ordinary suits and the amount of 33,44 euros if done voluntarily.
If there is opposition to any of them, the attorney also receive the 50 percent of the rights arising from the application of Article 1.
5. For processing the provisional execution, will be as provided in paragraphs 2 and 4.
6. By the application of the possession of real property, in any kind of process, el procurador percibirá la cantidad de 30 euros per farm.
By processing the request and release, in any kind of process, the attorney also receive the 25 percent of the rights granted to you under Article 1.
If there is opposition to any of them, the fees of the court shall be increased by the amount resulting of reducing 50 Rights percent scale obtained by applying Article 1.
7. In executions aimed at the liquidation of damages, fruits and revenues and income settlement, el procurador percibirá la cantidad de 45 euros.
If there is opposition, minutará accordance with the procedure is appropriate, applying Article 1.
Article 26.bis. Administrations
1. For the purposes of this tariff, administrations of goods shall be independent of the judgments or matters arising.
2. By the mere application of judicial administration perceive Attorney 45 euros.
3. The fees of the court in administrations even include accountability and be payable in accordance with the following scales:
|For each 6.001,12 euros or fraction||7,93|
4. If opposition arose to the approval of accounts, be collected 37,15 euros.
Article 27. Precautionary measures.
1. The attorney, by the application of any injunction, including those in Chapter I of Title VI of Book III of the Civil Procedure Act, accrue the amount of 30 euros.
2. If formalize opposition to the measure, accrue on the 25 percent of the corresponding rights under Article 1, basis of the amount of the request.
SECTION 6. ª SETTLEMENT ACTS, VOLUNTARY AND CIVIL JURISDICTION REGISTRATION
Article 28. Reconciliation Act.
1. By intervening in conciliation proceedings the attorney accrue the amount of 22,29 euros.
2. By implementing agreed in conciliation rights accrue execution set for judicial titles.
Article 29. Declaration of heirs.
1. The record on declaration of heirs that have the sole purpose to get pension, el procurador devengará 22,29 euros.
2. In the records, they are not part of the universal process and not intended solely for the purpose mentioned in the previous paragraph, el procurador devengará 74,30 euros, if the amount of the estate was not known or is less than 12.020 euros.
If this amount is greater than, apply the following scale:
For each 6.010,12 euros or excess fraction, 6,61 euros.
3. Equal amounts shall be levied in approving testamentary transactions and records in question of the adoption of accounts that the executors should pay to the court.
Article 30. Information for perpetual memory and dispenses laws and other actions.
1. Attorney accrue the amount of 37,15 euros for the following records:
a) In the records of information for perpetual memory and law waiver.
b) In the authorizations to stand trial.
c) In the voluntary jurisdiction cases arising from the provisions of Titles IX and X of Book I, Civil Code.
d) In court records of foster cessation.
and) In the records of matrimonial impediments waiver.
F) In the records of incorporation of guardianship, included the establishment of trust and inventory training.
g) In the records of judicial authorization of paragraphs 1, 3 and 4 Item 271 Civil Code.
h) The files relating to the law of succession that are not specified in this chapter forecast.
2. If any of the records of the previous section in mind would have opposed, prosecutors involved receive 74,30 euros.
Article 31. Declaration of absence and death.
1. In the records of death and absence, including the appointment of defending Article 181 Civil Code, and similar institutions, receive the Attorney 37,15 euros.
2. The attorney who is involved in the formation of bond, inventory of goods, and supply the administrator records declaration of absence or death, rights accrue as a result of applying the scale Item 22.3, halved.
3. When formalizing opposition, be collected 37,15 euros.
4. In extinction records disappearance situations, absence and declaration of death, will accrue 26 euros.
Article 32. Court released.
The files to encumber or dispose of property of those who are subject to parental authority or guardianship, liens expanding these same rights and transaction, scale will apply Article 29, serving as the basis for regulating the rate at which rights the sale is made, the amount of charge that constitutes, extend or cancel, or the right value in the transaction. In the event that this right is not valuable, will accrue 74,30 euros.
Article 33. Delimitation and demarcation.
1. The files on surveying and marking the attorney accrue third of the rights to which scale application of Article 1.
2. When the attorney appear for the sole purpose of requesting the dismissal of the case, accrue 26 euros.
3. When formalizing rights opposition will increase a 50 percent.
Article 34. Auctions voluntary.
In the records of judicial auctions voluntary, shall accrue on the 15 percent of the rights resulting from applying Article scale 1, basis for determining the amount of good value auctioned. For each new application the auction will accrue 50 percent of the foregoing.
Article 35. Consignment Records.
In the records of judicial deposit or payment, the provisions in Article 25, with a minimum perception 7,43 euros.
Article 36. Acceptance of inheritance.
1. In the records of acceptance and repudiation of inheritance with benefit of inventory and right to deliberate, will accrue 59,44 euros.
2. In the records of acceptance of inheritance by the creditors shall accrue on the 40 percent of the rights resulting from applying Article scale 1. The minimum charge will be 22,29 euros.
Article 37. Deposit and recognition effects.
In the records of deposit and commercial paper recognition, el procurador devengará 29,72 euros.
Article 38. Seizure and deposit of bills of exchange value.
In the records of seizure and temporary storage of the value of a bill of exchange, shall accrue on the 2 percent of the value of the letter, con un mínimo de 26 euros and a maximum of 111,46 euros.
Article 39. Records relating to appointment of experts and co-managers.
The attorney who is involved in the appointment of experts Records, or co-manager in general partnerships and limited, accrue 29,72 euros.
Article 40. Exhibition of books and documents.
In the records on display or recognition of books, correspondence and other business documents, el procurador devengará 29,72 euros.
Article 41. Theft of credit documents.
The files on complaint of theft, loss or destruction of credit documents and effects bearer, will accrue 37,15 euros, perception will be doubled in case of opposition to the claim.
Article 42. Other commercial procedures.
1. In the qualification file fault and settlement of the thick and contribution to this, rights shall accrue in accordance with the following scale:
If it exceeds 30.050,61 euros, 99,16 euros.
2. At discharge procedures, abandonment and intervention of commercial paper, el procurador devengará 26,00 euros, perception will be doubled in case of opposition.
Article 43. Alienation and empowerment of commercial.
In this procedure, regulated in Article 2.161 of the Civil Procedure Act 1881, rights accrue under appraised value and in accordance with the following scale:
For each 6.010,12 euros or fraction, 3,31 euros
Equal amounts shall be levied on the record on sale of vessels, and rights are governed by the appraised value of these.
In ship repair records, rights accrue to the value of restoration under the scale of this Article.
Article 44. Loan to thick.
The record on loan to the coarse and in the requirement to the consignee to pay freight and judicial information referred to rule 10. ª Article 2.161 of the Civil Procedure Act, will accrue 37,15 euros.
Article 45. Request for second copy.
In proceedings second copy request, el procurador devengará 11,14 euros.
Article 46. Other acts of voluntary jurisdiction.
1. In the proceedings giving rise to complaint cases referred to in Articles 2.168 and 2.169 of the Civil Procedure Act 1.881, or on information and evidence by failure, forced landing, wreck or any other event, event shall the amount of 29,72 euros.
2. In the record to certify the claim, sale amount and faulty effects, shall accrue on the 2 percent of the assessment with minimal 26 euros.
Article 47. Civil Registry.
1. For the management of cases of late registration, name change, surname or nationality, Attorney perceive 37,15 euros.
2. For the processing of any other cases before the Civil Registry, will accrue 29,72 euros.
SECTION 7. ª RESOURCES
Article 48. Appeal for reconsideration and clarification.
The prosecutor charged for the formulation and the challenge of the appeal and by clarifying the amount of 22,29 euros, for each.
Article 49. Appeal.
1. For the processing of the appeal, Attorney accrue the rights in this tariff for the first instance, an increase of 20 percent. The vesting of these rights will be:
a) By filing the appeal, formalization and opposition or objection to the resolution, and subsequent transfer to the Court of First Instance, Attorney accrue the 60 percent of resource rights.
b) By the intervention of the prosecutor before the Provincial Court in the proceedings to judgment, including the designation of address or receive notifications, Attorney accrue the 40 remaining percent.
2. The minimum amount to be received by all the appeal will 55,73 euros.
Article 50. Appeal for Redress.
In the complaint resources, Attorney perceive 26 euros.
Article 51. Special appeal of procedural infringements and appeals and statutory rules violation.
1. For the preparation and filing of the extraordinary remedy of infringement proceedings, the statutory appeal before the High Court and the appeal for breach of rules, before the Board of the Provincial Court which delivered the judgment, recurrent Attorney perceive the 60 percent rightful rights in this instance.
2. For the processing of appeals referred to the previous section, including the formalization of the opposition, before the High Court or the Supreme Court, in each case, each attorney personado perceive the 40 remaining percent.
3. If the appeal is not admitted in the case provided for in paragraph 2.3 Item 483 of the Civil Procedure Act, shall accrue on the 50 percent in the first period.
Article 52. Resource sterling interest.
For the processing of these resources accrue Attorney the amount shown in Article 1.
Article 53. Termination and review of final judgments.
For the processing of these resources, Attorney accrue the amount specified in Article 1.
Criminal Order: juvenile courts and probation officers
SECTION 1. ª ORDER CRIMINAL
Article 54. Instruction phase.
By the action of the prosecutor in the investigation stage, whatever concept that intervene with the Trial Courts, receive the amount of 33,44 euros.
If the complaint is shelved or not the complaint was declared admissible, Attorney accrue 11,14 euros.
Article 55. Trial of offenses.
In misdemeanor charges levied by his intervention Attorney, whatever the concept that appear and subject to appropriate for the exercise of civil, 23,78 euros.
Article 56. Expedited Procedure.
By acting on the phase of accelerated procedure, irrespective of the concept on which appear, receive the Attorney 33,44 euros.
Article 57. Trial.
By acting in the trial phase before the Criminal Courts, whatever the concept that appear and subject to appropriate for the exercise of civil, receive the Attorney 33,44 euros.
Article 58. Proceedings before corporate bodies.
1. EI prosecutor to intervene at this stage of the proceedings before corporate bodies, whatever the concept that appear and subject to appropriate for the exercise of civil, perceive 33,44 euros.
2. In proceedings of the Jury Act, whatever the concept that appear and regardless of the civil, perceive 66 euros.
Article 59. Resources in the criminal.
Whatever the concept that appear and independent civil action, Attorney accrue:
a) For appeals of misdemeanor charges accrue 29,72 euros.
b) For other resources to corporate bodies, accrue 33,44 euros.
c) By complaint resources, reform and clarification on the cars or any other resolution, whatever representation holds, el procurador devengará 14,86 euros.
Article 60. Sensing periods.
1. The fee in appeals, to be conducted in writing, whether or not joinder, be payable in two periods:
a) Since the action is brought to submission to higher body, the 50 percent, both the process and the civil action, if.
b) Since coming to higher body, to sentence, the 50 percent of both the process and the civil action, if.
2. In view criminal remedies, periods will be distributed:
a) The 70 percent from the standing to the day of the hearing.
b) The 30 remaining percent, until completion of the resource.
Article 61. Appeals and review.
By the filing of appeals and revision in the criminal, el procurador devengará 148,62 euros. If not accepted for consideration, will accrue 104,03 euros.
Article 62. Rejection of resources.
One, submitted any resources, not be accepted for consideration or declared void, Attorney accrue the 50 percent of the amount determined under the provisions of Article 59.
Article 63. Criminal Executorships.
By their involvement in the process of criminal enforcement, whichever is the concept in which he has appeared, Attorney perceive 14,86 euros .
Article 64. Civil Action.
1. When the civil action has been instituted in the manner specified in Article 112 of the Criminal Procedure Act and the sentence ordered to pay net amount of liability arising, will accrue 29,72 euros.
2. When the civil action is exercised in the manner specified in Article 113 of the Criminal Procedure Act and the sentence ordered to pay net amount of liability arising, shall accrue on the 50 percent of the rights established by this tariff in civil, but in no case less than the accrual resulting 29,72 euros.
3. If civil action is exercised in the manner specified by Article 112 or 113 of the Criminal Procedure Act and agreed to pay transaction net amount of liability arising, Attorney accrue the amount of 29,72 euros.
Article 65. Taxation of costs, payment of interest and other incidents.
For the taxation of costs and interest settlement in criminal proceedings and other incidents, Attorney receive the same rights as regulated for civil proceedings.
SECTION 2. ª JUVENILE COURTS
Article 66. First and second instance.
1. In his speech to the Juvenile Courts, receive the Attorney 29,72 euros.
2. For appeals of decisions of these courts, be collected 37,15 euros.
SECTION 3. ª COURTS OF PRISON WATCH
Article 67. First and second instance.
1. By the intervention of the Attorney, to the Penitentiary Surveillance Courts, receive the sum of 39 euros.
2. For appeals of decisions of these courts, be collected 39 euros.
Order for judicial and public administrations
SECTION 1. ª LITIGATION-ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER
Article 68. Expedited Procedure and ordinary and special.
1. The attorneys of the Courts, in all kinds of resources or administrative disputes in participating before Litigation Courts or before this court rooms, accrued rights under Article 1. The amount shall be determined pursuant to the rules contained in the Act governing administrative Judicial Proceedings.
2. If resources or processes were of inestimable amount, receive:
a) Before the Courts Administrative, 260,08 euros.
b) In the Central Courts of Administrative Litigation, the Court and the High Courts of Justice, 334,38 euros.
c) Before the Supreme Court, 297,24 euros.
Article 69. Rejection, resource limitation and desestimiento.
1. If the appeal is not admitted or withdraws without processing have led to some, Attorney accrue the 10 percent of the rights deriving from the application of Article 1.
2. One, admitted the appeal, demand is not formalized, Attorney accrue the 15 percent of the rights deriving from the application of Article 1.
Article 70. Precautionary measures.
1. For the processing of precautionary measures, in any proceeding, before the Contentious-Administrative Jurisdiction, Attorney accrue the amount of 37,15 euros.
2. If opposition to the measure formalizase, Attorney accrue the 25 percent of the rights deriving from the application of the scale of the Article 1, corresponding to the amount of the request.
3. Be levied by the intervention in the request for suspension of the contested measure the amount of 37,15 euros.
Article 71. Expansions and accruals.
In the request for consolidation and expansion of files will accrue the amount of 54,24 euros.
Article 72. Remedy of appeal and review.
1. The attorney accrue, resources in plea against rulings and autos, the sum of 26 euros.
2. Equal amounts accrued by the review of measures of organization, propositions and the like.
Article 73. Appeal against sentences.
1. By processing the appeal against sentences in this jurisdiction, accrue Attorney article1 its rights under and in accordance with the following rules:
a) The 60 percent corresponds to the action was brought before the court a quo.
b) The remaining 40 percent for the proceedings before the court or tribunal ad quem.
2. For the preparation, interposition and formalization of the opposition, in appeals, Attorney accrue rights as established in the first instance and by following these rules:
a) The 20 percent corresponds to the preparation of the appeal to the court to make the judgment.
b) The 80 percent remaining for the standing and bringing an action, and the formalization of the opposition, if.
Article 74. Extraordinary resources.
At any other extraordinary remedy interpose, Attorney accrue the amount of 40 euros.
Article 75. Enforcement of Sentences.
In proceedings to enforce the judgment, either temporarily or permanently, the rules implementing the civil jurisdiction, well as valuations of costs, interest settlements and their impact.
SECTION 2. ª PROCEEDINGS BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT
Article 76. Proceedings before the Public Administrations.
In all those resources and claims made before any court of public administrations, Attorney perceive their rights under the provisions of Article 1, with reduced 50 percent.
Article 77. Acts of Reconciliation.
For the standing in conciliation proceedings before administrative agencies and before the Labour Courts, are required or potestativos, receive the Attorney 22,29 euros.
Article 78. Processes of social.
1. The attorney, for his role in the first instance of social order procedures, representing either party, accrue on the 35 percent article Scale 1. For determination of the amount, in dismissal procedures, be taken as the basis for calculating severance pay rights; for procedures on disability, shall be based on an annuity of his remuneration.
2. In the protection of the rights of freedom of association, el procurador devengará 44,58 euros.
3. For all other proceedings in which the amount can not be determined, el procurador devengará 200 euros.
Article 79. Resources.
1. By the filing and prosecution of then appealed to the Labour Court, receive the Attorney 33,44 euros. For the processing of the then appealed to the Social Chamber of the Superior Court of Justice, el procurador devengará 22,29 euros.
2. By intervening in the appeals and review, Attorney accrue the 75 percent for these rights in civil.
3. In the case of appeals against rulings and autos and other incidents, as well as the execution, will receive the same rights as those referred to in Articles 48, 49, 24 and 26, respectively, for civil.
Proceedings before the Constitutional Court
Article 80. Procedures and precautionary measures.
1. In all kinds of resources and procedures are formulated to the Constitutional Court, Attorney rights accrue with implementation of the principles set forth in this tariff compensation for an action brought before the Supreme Court in civil.
2. For the processing of precautionary measures will accrue the amount of 37,15 euros .
3. If formalize opposition to the measure, accrue on the 25 Article percent 1, corresponding to the amount of the request.
Article 81. Causes of separation and annulment.
Prosecutors, performances by the Ecclesiastical Courts, receive the following rights:
a) By the Matrimonial Causes:
1.º In summary proceedings, 300 euros.
2.º In plenary proceedings, 600 euros.
b) On the causes of nullity of marriage, 600 euros.
c) In the proceedings before the Tribunal of the Rota, 800 euros.
General provisions applicable to all orders
Article 82. Reimbursement of Expenses supplied.
The attorney will receive, addition to the rights granted to you, the reimbursement of the expenses that would have supplied by the party that represents. One, for any reason, during the proceedings, ceases in the representation holds, only entitled to reimbursement of costs supplied and the share of the rights to the moment when it ceased, that fixed by agreement with the prosecutor to replace him. If they fail to agree prosecutors in the distribution of rights relating to the period when replacement occurs, submit the dispute to the board of the respective college, for settlement from the.
Article 83. Judicial assistance.
1. By processing or rogatory intervention, commandments, trades and other acts of communication with other public, public entities, private or private, Attorney perceive:
a) In particular amount processes:
b) If not expressed or deduct the amount, and this was invaluable, will accrue 13 euros.
2. The attorney which should accompany attending the judicial commission by itself or by another attorney to whom he has delegated the intervention, in meeting warrant, office or diligence, outside the premises of the court in the same or different population, accrue the amount of 22,29 euros.
Article 84. Outputs of the municipality.
When the prosecutor has to go outside the town of residence, but within the judicial, by reason of any matter or proceeding or to comply with letters rogatory, trades or orders, accrue 14,86 euros, perception supports their rights in the matter. In any case, Customer shall be borne out all expenses that create the attorney.
Article 85. Copies.
The prosecutor charged on obtaining unauthorized copies and the amount of 0,16 euros, per sheet, be borne by the attorney expenses resulting from those.
Article 86. Accounts.
In the accounts to enforce their rights made by the attorneys, be denominated tariff items applicable to each of the ends than those containing or proceedings or expenses relating.
Article 87. Conservation of documents.
The attorney will keep the supporting documents regarding expenditure and disbursements made and will be forced to display to the customer, handing, if the latter claims, copy of those.
Article 88. Breakdown of documents and other actions.
For all applications for breakdown of documents, display cars, Shipment testimonials u getting copy Cualquiera otro means of reproduction supported by the law, Attorney accrue 2,97 euros .
Article 89. Receive notifications.
He prosecutor exception to sea designated them solos purposes of receiving notifications, receive the Overall derechos de los del litigation the period in which it clogs designed Aun cuando no se Hubie personado in him.
Article 90. Question of competition.
In them juicios that intervengan of prosecutors under the jurisdiction issue, receive them by MITAD derechos corresponding.
Article 91. Accrual of tariffs.
Los periods of perception fijados in this tariff you understand it fully accrued from the time of early su.
Amended by R.D. 5/2010, of 31 March:
Royal Decree-Law 5/2010, of 31 March, by extending the validity of certain temporary economic measures.
Additional provision only. Tariff rights attorneys Courts
1. The overall amount of duty due by a solicitor of the court in the same case, action or proceeding shall not exceed 300.000 euros.
Exceptionally, and subjected to justification and authorization of the judge, you may exceed the limit stated above for fairly and adequately remunerate the professional services actually made by the prosecutor in an extraordinary way.
2. In insolvency basis for regulating the accrued rights will 60 by 100 liabilities resulting from the final list of creditors filed by the receivers. When the number of creditors on the list is greater than 300, the calculation basis will rise to 70 liabilities por100.
3. The rules set forth in the preceding paragraphs shall apply to all actions or proceedings pending the entry into force of this Royal Decree-Law, including amounts due for previous actions have not been paid on a firm.